High Tide Aquatics

Need hands for tank move

euod

Supporting Member
I just realized I can't move this 300 acrylic tank on my own and could use some hands:)
Ideally, I would like some volunteers to load the tank in Freemont which should take 15-20 min. I would like some volunteers in SF to unload the tank which will take 30-45 min top. Thank you for your consideration. Oh, and frags will be provided:)
This event may take place on 2/20 or days that attract the most volunteers.

I think it's near Irvington park or Blacow rd.
I don't have suction cups but then don't know if I need them. Guess it would be nice to have.

Dimensions would help on that. To get volunteers I would suggest listing a time slot too as most of use could be busy part of the day. Good luck on the move.

I have a couple of the 10" Damo suction cups that would probably be all you need for a 300G acrylic. Depends on the time and date, but I can possibly assist with loading it onto the vehicle. You'll obviously need someone w/suction cups on the other end to assist you with the move.

Thanks for the suggestions and support.
Tank is 96x30x30.
Time to load is around 11am and unload 12:30pm.
We are very flexible on the time and date as long we get a lot of bodies:)
Be glad to give deposit to borrow Damo

I have 4 suction cups you can borrow if needed. It's more likely I'd be able to help load it but you can take the suction cups with you to unload it then just bring them back afterwards.

Back