Jestersix

New BoD Member-at-Large Nomination

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike @sfsuphysics has volunteered to fill our new Member-at-Large as Frag Swap Coordinator. We need to formalize this by a vote following this nomination here. Please cast a yes or no vote in the next 7 days.

Flagg37

Supporting Member
IIRC @sfsuphysics typically votes no when everyone else is voting yes just because. I figured I’d be that guy for him. :)

It doesn’t have to be unanimous does it?

rygh

Webmaster
IIRC @sfsuphysics typically votes no when everyone else is voting yes just because. I figured I’d be that guy for him. :)

It doesn’t have to be unanimous does it?
So I get the humor, so no real problem.
And yes, votes like these are generally almost a rubber-stamp kind of thing.

But given current US politics, I am a bit reluctant to start taking even trivial votes too lightly.

I'd like to hear from the candidate. Does he have a platform? Any ideas to foment real and positive change from the status quo? Can we see his taxes and a medical health report? Did he do anything drunkien and outrageous while in college that may or may not have to do with his naked junk pressed against others? So many things to consider.

JVU

BOD
I voted yes! Sorry I didn’t see this when it was originally posted.

We definitely could use the help and Mike is perfect for the job. We need to finalize important details right now so any members coming across this thread please vote in support.

glee

BOD
Thank you Mike for taking this position. All it took was half a burger, some fries, and a lemon spritzer lol. Let me know how I can assist.