Acro Feneri
Acro Plana
Acro Turaki
Acro Cardus
Acro Gemmifera
Acro Loripes
Acro Latistella
Acro Elegans

About 4 boxes. Pictures coming in the next few days.

oh man these are going to be so good..been ages since I seen some of these names in the market..

Rob, would u have these pieces available for sale tomorrow?
I want elegans acros so bad!!

oh man these are going to be so good..been ages since I seen some of these names in the market..

Rob, would u have these pieces available for sale tomorrow?
I want elegans acros so bad!!
Arriving tomorrow night around 10pm so Wed maybe a fond time to stop by. Yeah, these are very hard to find.

Yeah, my tank was full, then Rob suckers me back in for another year! I was just there too for some millis. I guess Wednesday is as good a time as any to go for a lunchtime drive.

After living within 10 minutes, I’m not sure if it’s worse now that I try and make the trip “worth it” or having the frequent access.

As long as I keep telling myself the tank is full I’m probably safe
Yeah, no... then you'll tell yourself... "maybe I can fit one more tank to make room... " ... how else do you think I have so many tanks? :)

Yeah, no... then you'll tell yourself... "maybe I can fit one more tank to make room... " ... how else do you think I have so many tanks? :)
Let’s put it this way, did you set up a reef tank to look at bare rocks or corals? If your answer is corals and you see bare rocks, then there’s always room for another Frag...

Let’s put it this way, did you set up a reef tank to look at bare rocks or corals? If your answer is corals and you see bare rocks, then there’s always room for another Frag...
....well... but when i don't see bare rock... then i make a new tank with lots of bare rock...soooooo

Back