Reef nutrition

Nightmare Zoanthids

max_nano

Supporting Member
Coral description
Red/orange and black zoa
Coral light, flow, and difficulty
150 par, medium flow, easy
similar to utter chaos but red. One of my favorites. Must have a tank journal or show me history of zoa success/growth somehow. Share 2 frags of 5p or more then you can do whatever you want with your frag, but please consider sharing it here or Pay it forward before selling.

this grows quickly for me, it’s under around 150 par and have been growing towards higher light

Piece on my rock:
81CF8AC1-D87D-4C32-B36C-A80D10721FB2.jpeg

first frag went to @Cheedo and then I have 1 more to share from SF.

I have another frag of this ready in sf and will be able to make more soon. Let me know if you’re interested in joining the chain. To join I just ask that you have an up to date journal or demonstrate you have success with zoas.

The zoas have spread out over time on the plug... (lots of space between each polyp) and are also smaller than when I first got them. Is that a sign of too much/not enough light?
I have this in a few spots and have similar distanced growth with small polyps in a lower light area so trying it in a spot with more light could help. I’m not positive though.

If anything goes wrong, this has been growing like a weed for me and I could frag another piece for uou

I have this in a few spots and have similar distanced growth with small polyps in a lower light area so trying it in a spot with more light could help. I’m not positive though.

If anything goes wrong, this has been growing like a weed for me and I could frag another piece for uou
Thanks. I'm going to move it to a different location to see if it helps.

Back