Cali Kid Corals

Notification for new threads?

EasyBay Newbie

Supporting Member
I’m subscribed to some forums and while I get emails for threads I’m specifically watching, I only get site alerts for new threads. Is there a trick to get emailed for every new thread in addition to standard alerts? I missed someone’s tank move and I feel bad because they helped me move mine.

Attachments

• 78F390A8-0D39-48E5-B06B-7B25E38B58AC.png
    78F390A8-0D39-48E5-B06B-7B25E38B58AC.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 143
I’m subscribed to some forums and while I get emails for threads I’m specifically watching, I only get site alerts for new threads. Is there a trick to get emailed for every new thread in addition to standard alerts? I missed someone’s tank move and I feel bad because they helped me move mine.
My trick for this is to spend way to much time at my desk with the site up on my screen, constantly hitting refresh. Oh, you meant a software solution? Sorry, no help there.

I usually keep a BAR tab open but I was off this week and had a long "honey-do" list of stuff to do :)
The interesting thing is that for "Watched Forums", I have the option to "Disable email notifications", which indicates to me that the software thinks I want email but somehow doesn't send them. I do get notifications on threads I'm watching though so I know the Forum -> Me email pipeline is working.

Attachments

• watched.JPG
    watched.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 126
Back