License to krill

ofzakaria 2nd zeo

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
ICP time. Things still in check. Will need to deal with some heavy metal contaminates, ni, cu and bit of al...small ammount so it will be managable.
I think I know where it's coming from, a rusted tool that I unfortunately used. Will use cuprisorb, rowaphos and al99 will take care of these.
I turned off the al99 reactor for 3 weeks to see the impact om the ba, sure thing it climed up a bit.. so now al99 is one of my few best friends media wise..

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Some random pics. Mainly for my documentation and to follow up with growth..

First one is a deep water acro that I had for a year, slow grower but beautiful..

Attachments

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Tanked couple more frags from @RandyC ..really nice quality. I think I found a new favorite source;)
Got a pink floyd, one more BC aquatic man and copps cala cali acros....
Will post pics later, but frags quality are all impressive..
In other news, my dwarf yellow lion fish started eating live and dead shrimp which is a great sign. This fish personality is nice and interesting...

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Tanked couple more frags from @RandyC ..really nice quality. I think I found a new favorite source;)
Got a pink floyd, one more BC aquatic man and copps cala cali acros....
Will post pics later, but frags quality are all impressive..
In other news, my dwarf yellow lion fish started eating live and dead shrimp which is a great sign. This fish personality is nice and interesting...
Love those guys. Just wish they wouldn’t swallow shrimp.

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
I had a dwarf long time ago that was eating shrimp and chromis, but I definitely had one before that with cleaners shrimp so I guess it’s a case by case situation with them.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
I had a dwarf long time ago that was eating shrimp and chromis, but I definitely had one before that with cleaners shrimp so I guess it’s a case by case situation with them.
I read that they identify the cleaner shrimp as beneficial so they do not bother it.
My cleaner shrimp stay near the li9n fish all the time, they both seems ok..
I now just hope I can feed it silver side and eventually frozen food. This fish is beautiful and curious personality...

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
I personally would avoid silver sides. I always used formula one and the very high protein formula food. I’ve seen them eat everything tho. Pellets and flakes included.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Setup a small fresh water 10g today to keep some live feeder fish and shrimp. @Mozby kinda talked me in to it as easy...if I fail I blame you Matt lol
Am liking feeding live for the grasses and the lion fish. I might consider making it a quarantine as well but am too lazy to do it now lol..

Attachments