Cricket Spin
Hyperberry
Houdini
Confetti
Passion
Rainbow Mellon
Rainbow loom
Blood bank.

The cricket spin is nuts.This is his release page.
Great collection...

RandyC

Supporting Member
Today shipment from battle coral. I got a nice list:

Angelica
Cricket Spin
Hyperberry
Houdini
Confetti
Passion
Rainbow Mellon
Rainbow loom
Blood bank.

The cricket spin is nuts.This is his release page.
Yeah, that red on the cricket spine is a red you don't see often on an acro. Here's mine that has mostly encrusted. I did almost kill it and it paled out, but it's made a comeback. Just need the polyps to transition from green to yellow (though the green adds a nice contrast).

Last edited:

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Yeah, that red on the cricket spine is a red you don't see often on an acro. Here's mine that has mostly encrusted. I did almost kill it and it paled out, but it's made a comeback. Just need the polyps to transition from green to yellow (though the green adds a nice contrast).

This is amazing. I know there is no way in hell it will look like that in my system over time. Your system is mixed with magic potions...am sure of it..

max_nano

Supporting Member

Wow that is a beautiful photo

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Whatever happen to not measuring PAR? :p
U are killing me:)))) I did this because of you dude! U asked me many times about the PAR for the frags u get lol.
Users often ask me about the PAR when they pick up my DBTC also.
So I figured I measure it and give it to them..
I do not care about PAR really, as a matter of fact, these measurments did not give me much insights to tell u the truth. Nothing i want to change based upon ha ha..

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
U are killing me:)))) I did this because of you dude! U asked me many times about the PAR for the frags u get lol.
Users often ask me about the PAR when they pick up my DBTC also.
So I figured I measure it and give it to them..
I do not care about PAR really, as a matter of fact, these measurments did not give me much insights to tell u the truth. Nothing i want to change based upon ha ha..
Hahah... that's actually pretty funny...

I don't really track PAR except for acclimation and maybe comparing coloration and growth. Spectrum is more important for me.... i think you should go and get some new measurements on Kelvin and lux. :D