Reef nutrition

ofzakaria 2nd zeo

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Yeh the shipment is from a freind, he is refunding me. The sad part is that he no longer have pink nepthea...
In any event I will keep looking and hopefully will find.

RandyC

Supporting Member
Yeh the shipment is from a freind, he is refunding me. The sad part is that he no longer have pink nepthea...
In any event I will keep looking and hopefully will find.

9FBEEA11-E971-4D98-9882-419040EE3D0B.png

ofzakaria

Supporting Member

View attachment 16238
Randy if you are willing to being this, I will buy from you,I cannot buy from someone I do not know:))
Do you know this person?

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
This month ICP.
All in check,
CA went back to normal on it's own,
ba is down from the al99 usage
Al not that high which is good
Po4 still in range
Small traces of metals(ni, cu,..etc) I believe it's from my stupid metal tong that started rusting
Iodine went down after I stopped dosing for a month. Will dose a bit
Si bit elevated but still in range.

All in all, parameters in check

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
The new addition thanks to Will. Will leave it adjust to the condition and spectrum for a week or 2 then will move it to its final destination. One thing I like about this stag is its thin spread out branches. Am hoping it will color up and show its purple shades more given I dose iodine which enhance purple in stages and acros..
The 2nd pic is another sagehorn(purple indo) it's in the back so getting a pic is tricky, but you can see the deep purple and blue color pattern.
3rd pic is my WD, finally started to color up more and showing some of the orange color mixed with the green..
What an overrated acro WD is..in my opinion..

Attachments

max_nano

Supporting Member
I was looking for any content on BAR about Flatworm stop and your journal came up, are you still using it?
@Meshmez was kind enough to warn me I had flatworms on a frag he got from me so I’m interested in using this as one of my approaches to eradicating them, besides manual removal, dipping, etc

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
I was looking for any content on BAR about Flatworm stop and your journal came up, are you still using it?
@Meshmez was kind enough to warn me I had flatworms on a frag he got from me so I’m interested in using this as one of my approaches to eradicating them, besides manual removal, dipping, etc
Yes I do for years. I dose daily for protection. It dose protect acros and coral from flat worm that's for sure.
If you have FW chances are you passed them to me with that coral I got from u lol. But I do not think it matter in my system cause I dose FWS.
The instruction on the bottle is for protection not exactly for treatment.
For treatment I would do double the dose for at least a month then dial back to regular dose for another month.
I read on some posts ppl claiming they dose 3 times the dose and treat quickly but I never done that.
One thing for sure, is overdosing FWS never caused me issues.