Reef nutrition

ofzakaria 2nd zeo

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
The indo milli I got from Neptune is turning in to beautiful rose milli. 2nd pic the day I got it, just hint of rose color. Now it's full blown deep rose... Very happy with it. The 3rd pic is another indo piece I got from there..
Today I sent an icp, hopefully I get the results before end of the week..
Happy monday!

Attachments

max_nano

Supporting Member
Yeh it's real absinthe. I usually have a Mata hari or a leopold around, it's fun ti use in cocktails..
I use it very little btw, it can mess you up if you not careful lol..
Absinthe and vermouth goes really well btw..
Try making an absinthe mojito, I had one in Athens at a bar that had been for for a couple hundred years, I can’t remember how long due to the absinthe. The mint works well with the liquorish flavor from the absinthe and the acid from the lime helps balance it all out. I think you might find their recipe if you search for absinthe mojito Brettos Bar

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Some before and after fun.
Clearly some grow slower than others. But still happy with the rate given I drive coloration not growth..

Attachments

Last edited:

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Might as well
DBTC frags
Pro coral superman
Strawberry shortcake
Wwc home wrecker+BC Thermans rainbow
Red gecko+BC lemon peel
BC Rainbow mellon+joker 2.0
Tfp chopped liver+BC Kermit song granny
BC Confetti
BC houdini+BC rose milli+strawberry shortcake
Reeftek starburst

Attachments

Last edited:

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Oh right, I did see that one. Somehow not having the “teni” (does that mean tenuis?) at the end threw me off it’s scent.
Nice to see a pic of it in your tank. Looks great!

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Am gonna do major renovation to the tank. Probably remove som large colonies, frag big cuts from other colonies.
I need space lol

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
This month ICP

Look like I have a small spike of Ni and Cu. Will add cuprisorb to get it under control.
I also need yo reduce my iodine, so will seize on the dosing for a while.
Beside that things looking ok, pp4 is bit elevated which I expected that and started a rowphos a week ago, by now am sure it's well within 0.05 or less..

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Today I gave @Coral reefer couple large colonies and diffrent sizes frags.. he will take what he like and might put the rest on bar.
- Wild tabling acro(mike cut me a big chunk so I keep some in my system)
- giant wild acro(had couple if its frags on the DBTC also have 2 mini colonies still in the system)
- pink acro(unknown to me)
-sunburts monti
- green indo homillis
- yellow acro, I think its deep water..

I also scored a nice rainbow milli and pink homillis from Neptune I have not seen before. Homillis useually are green. Well I hope it is indeed homillis. Will get some pics later
It was a good day.
Mike you forgot the bubblegum:))

Attachments