Reef nutrition

ofzakaria 2nd zeo

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Nothing like a happy milli...
Indo pink milli
Indo rose milli
Teal and purple milli
Turning to sunset milli (green and orange depend on the spectrum)
Pink indo tenius
Pink homiliesqe really are spoiled by netpune aquatics!!

Attachments

tankguy

Supporting Member
Might as well
DBTC frags
Pro coral superman
Strawberry shortcake
Wwc home wrecker+BC Thermans rainbow
Red gecko+BC lemon peel
BC Rainbow mellon+joker 2.0
Tfp chopped liver+BC Kermit song granny
BC Confetti
BC houdini+BC rose milli+strawberry shortcake
Reeftek starburst
Holy Moly

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
Try making an absinthe mojito, I had one in Athens at a bar that had been for for a couple hundred years, I can’t remember how long due to the absinthe. The mint works well with the liquorish flavor from the absinthe and the acid from the lime helps balance it all out. I think you might find their recipe if you search for absinthe mojito Brettos Bar
Little late but if you like absinthe, and ever in Prague after COVID19, the Absinterie is the place to go. Big fan in the days...

Full menu listing out thujone content for each label

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Looking at your pics... thank you for passing on the orange milli and giving me a chance. Hah!
Lol.
Mine is shagy and happy. Color incr3dible not showing well im the pic. Its yellow and green depending on the spectrum
The pink tenius is looking great.
3rd one is thw rose milli, bad picture, shaded. But its deep rose color..
All growing already espwcially the tenius

Attachments

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
tanked the new BC shipment.
Changed zeolites today(I change zeolitws every 8 to 10 weeks) and did 20% water change in the proccess.
Spotted couple aiptasia which is annoying since I thought I eradicated them with the nudibranchs 6 months ago.
Will place an order for a nudibranch batch and get on it before it become an issue.

Beside that, things are chugging along well..

Attachments

Dongta408

Supporting Member
tanked the new BC shipment.
Changed zeolites today(I change zeolitws every 8 to 10 weeks) and did 20% water change in the proccess.
Spotted couple aiptasia which is annoying since I thought I eradicated them with the nudibranchs 6 months ago.
Will place an order for a nudibranch batch and get on it before it become an issue.

Beside that, things are chugging along well..
Do you used this product?

Attachments

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
This week was quite eventful. Between the new tank, the club group buy and the extream heat..We all deserve a drink;)

I present the Possum attack.

Schnapps, vodka and chilled watermelon juice.
Perfect cocktail for heat waves...

Happy Saturday everyone.

Attachments

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
last week coral looked stressed and 2 pieces had a small base STN. Did watwr change and sent an ICP.
The STN is under control and seems to have stopped.
ICP came back with some paramaters out of wack.
po4 is high--> will start rowphos
Some copper-->will do a dose of cuprisorb
High zinc--> this is the first time I dealnwoth high zinc, not sure were it came from. But hopefully water changes will bring it down
Bromin and barium are bit high-> will do al99 after the rowphos dosage as these 2 are not high priority.
Will send another icp next week and see if am on the right track.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
So I did some research and apparently Millis hates zinc and one of the signs of zimc overdose is base stn of Millis.
Plan of attach atill stand.
20% weekly water change for 5 weeks.
Rowphos to address high po4
Will stop easy reef, I saw some threads that linked high zinc to easy reef and to dry coral food. So that will stop for a some time till I stabilize the paramaters again.

The good news is that the Millis just had 10 to 20% base stn that seemd yo have stopped. The rest of the coral looking good...