Kessil

ofzakaria 2nd zeo

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Tank update.
Paramaters stable and nutrients low stable.
Dealing with the elevated zinc and metals that came from my RODI needing new membrane and media.
Doing 20% water change using natural sea water. Till I get my RODI replacement..
No rowphos for a while now, will bring it back online if ICP shows a need for it.
Frags growing at varying speed.

While I did not loose coral, I suffered some base STN on some millis(especially the wild ones) but its under control and coral is recovering.

Last edited:

reefjedi

Supporting Member
Thanks for doing these detailed updates. I’m learning a lot from you. One day when I have more time I hope go SPS dominant. Keep it up.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
this months ICP.
Water changes and using natural sea water corrected the zinc issue rather quick. Happy with the results as it also shows that the zinc came from the water rather something inside the system leaching it.
Po4 went down as well which is expected.
Finally iodin is also corrected after I stopped dosing for a month, now will start dosing slowly to bring it up to the target level.

Last edited:

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Am closing this journal. I think my time reach its end here.
Please, everyone continue supporting each other and benifit others.
Those who had my cell, I will keep in touch with. I have made some amazing friends here and wish you all to experience the joy I had being on this awesome forum.

MarAquatic

Supporting Member
Dunno if it was over that ordeal the other day but that thing spiraled quickly. Maybe live learn and move forward. BTW your a great addition to this group I've never personally met you or gotten frags from you but from what I see your a good dude.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk