Kessil

PC Rainbow

I bought a frag from Chris ( Rostato ) and it broke into 2 pieces so Im offering them up for anyone who would like one. Only conditions are you are a supporting member in good standing and if something happens to mine I can hit you up for a piece. Located in Hayward

Hey just getting in line for one if you’ve still got it, still early days for acros in my tank, and so far so good, but totally understandable if you’d rather give it to a more established member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cool, well if you’re home I can swing by right now, otherwise anytime after work for the next days is fine too, I’m in no rush

Got a frag of this today while giving @tankguy a frag of the Goni he sold me. Lights just went out but I’ll edit this tomorrow and add a pic
Here’s a photo
5FFECAB8-3BD2-473F-B547-644012CF303C.jpeg

Last edited:
You got it, and I have a huge DBTC decorated giraffe for ya, haha. If anyone else is interested in this chain let me know, @Mike Yasin I might be closer for pick up than the other pc rainbow DBTC

You are! Yes- put me on the list- I need to go to my office in downtown to get a few things anyway. Thinking to do that sometime next week.

Thank you hope it does well its only green right now hopefully it colors up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I believe it should become more red with higher par. I believe it was at around 200-250 but I don’t know exactly. Only got yellow/green in my tank, so far.

Back