Neptune Aquatics

Peltiformis Monti - Extreme? Originally from Matt (ALGAEBLENNY)

Apon

Supporting Member
D2X_4913.jpg

Ok I have 2 more frags available -( An extra frag was given to Eric who I think is the only person that has it now)

if it is not extreme, feel free to move this.

Rules -
I would like to pass it on to someone I have at least met.
would return a frag to me if I lose it.
Pass on 2 frags before selling or trading it
must be good with Monti's ( but this is a hardy one since it have survived my tank crash where I lost 80% of my SPS)
Preference will be given if you are a BOD memeber or former BOD member (like me) - they should get some percs rights.
Must own clam. : )

Just post here and I will choose before next meeting.

hey watch it!...I could have said must have sand in tank!...hmmm I still can too. : )

Jeff should just post he wants 2nd gen...I believe those don't have to have the same rules - right? that person who does the 2nd gen can do their own rules!

seminolecpa said:
I can hook you up with a piece of it Jeff just to spite Arnold and his clam game.

I wouldn't mind taking you up on that... Maybe the next few DBTC's I post will require that you have a Protein Skimmer! :)

fair is fair : ) I do think this coral likes nutrient rich waters though. : ) and I have a protein skimmer, its just not running.

Hey guys, I'd like to put my name on the list for a future frag of this if one comes available. (Or if someone wants to do a non-DBTC trade for something on Sat, that works too. I could frag the really nice rainbow I got from Neptune recently. Also have a nice white with red polyps monti.)

Back