got ethical husbandry?

PIF: Green Star Polyps, massive

CaseyP

Treasurer
BOD
Bush was long overdue for a trimming ;) got some massive pieces for pickup in Dublin. 1-1/4" frag disc for scale. This is the long all green tentacle type.

PXL_20211201_212722044.jpg

PXL_20210111_075132917_exported_649.jpg

Oh man, if I knew you were THE sassyindian it would have been free I just charge $5 on Facebook to ward off all the flakers. Colony is lookin good!

Oh man, if I knew you were THE sassyindian it would have been free I just charge $5 on Facebook to ward off all the flakers. Colony is lookin good!
Not sure what "THE" means, but it was totally worth it! Haha

If only it would host my clowns like the mother colony did in your tank!

Love GSP and I’m about to frag too cuz it’s growing on my frag rack! (I’m in Pleasanton and have Xenia if folks want to totally go crazy!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 120
Hi Casey, I'd be happy to buy your colony and pick it up. I've been in this hobby for a little more than 5 months with 2 tanks both thriving.

Hi Casey, I'd be happy to buy your colony and pick it up. I've been in this hobby for a little more than 5 months with 2 tanks both thriving.
Bruce - I ended up finding homes for almost all the pieces in the original post, and eventually threw some away. I don't have any large chunks right now but in a month or two I'll be able to trim some off again.

If you want some now the other folks who posted may have some ready.

Bruce - I ended up finding homes for almost all the pieces in the original post, and eventually threw some away. I don't have any large chunks right now but in a month or two I'll be able to trim some off again.

If you want some now the other folks who posted may have some ready.
Sounds good! Just out of curiosity, how big of a tank do you have? Let's some insane growth!

Sounds good! Just out of curiosity, how big of a tank do you have? Let's some insane growth!
Currently a 120g but I've this GSP for at least 6 years through many nanos. The colony covers a rock that
sits on the sand. As it spreads onto the sand I just use scissors and essentially trim off the skirt. This batch is probably 5 months of growth. There's pics in my tank journal.

Back