Reef nutrition

Radion g4

hi guys. I try to update my radion light g4 to mobius, first one went through, second one after update light didn't turn on.. at button keep flashing blue and yellow colors. I try power off but nothing happen, button keep flashing, try press and hold the button to reset but didn't do anything...light still off. At mobius couldn't find that light anymore... what should I do? Help

hi guys. I try to update my radion light g4 to mobius, first one went through, second one after update light didn't turn on.. at button keep flashing blue and yellow colors. I try power off but nothing happen, button keep flashing, try press and hold the button to reset but didn't do anything...light still off. At mobius couldn't find that light anymore... what should I do? Help
Open a ticket with ecotech. They should help you.
Or simply send an email to ecotech support

Radion light g4 come with black RF module, which ready for mobius, just need updated and configuration... my some how after update, light keeps off and can't see that light on mobius app. I guess doing the updated...some files got broken... now waiting for EcoTech response..

1. Press and hold the center button until all buttons flash red, white and blue then release
  2. Press and hold all 3 buttons until the buttons flash red and purple then release
  3. Press and hold the outer 2 buttons until the Radion resets then release

1. Press and hold the center button until all buttons flash red, white and blue then release
  2. Press and hold all 3 buttons until the buttons flash red and purple then release
  3. Press and hold the outer 2 buttons until the Radion resets then release
Did all that... won't work. Light still off, button lights keep flashing blue and yellow...

if you sent the light back to them, 9 out of 10 times they will offer you an upgrade for a discount. Personally, I don’t think they even try to fix sent back units. They just offer to sell you a new replacement at a discount.
(This is my experience with them) happened every time I sent something back for repair. Others i know, have also got the same call.

I had g4 pro, what kind upgrades are they offer? G5? I have multiple lights.. would not like mixed up. Light works normal until connected to Mobius, i think software problems. They and i try multiple way but not things work, lastly they decided to take back... will see what they offer, wii update. Thankz guys

Good new... according to their emails, they be able to replace my radion g4 and my mp40 wetside( magnet cover broken) for free. This is my first experience with Ecotech
Here the invoice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200812-110253_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200812-110253_Drive.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 311
Back