Jestersix

Rainbow acans

So I finally got these rainbow scans out of the rocks. They been growing and taking precious real estate. I do not want them any more unfortunately.
Each piece has 10 heads. Some of the pictures are older one but the 2 drags are the current size.
Let me know if you want them
Must be supporting member
This is not for resale, take it only if you want it for yourself
Not sure if we can frag these but if we can, would be nice if you put it back to the forum when it grow more

Attachments

• 20200614_161616.jpg
    20200614_161616.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 20200614_161613.jpg
    20200614_161613.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 0bd1fb774ad74947b7bc54e7c8c739f7.jpg
    0bd1fb774ad74947b7bc54e7c8c739f7.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 312
  • 2d3018b970826ccdb6f1826fb0d37c3d.jpg
    2d3018b970826ccdb6f1826fb0d37c3d.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 282
  • bcad461e97bb492d97a15cfc741a7097.jpg
    bcad461e97bb492d97a15cfc741a7097.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 264
Folks I only have 2x10 heads frags. The first 2 pictures.
The rest if the pictures are older pics of the same coral, just trying to show you how they look when they are fully open.

Folks I only have 2x10 heads frags. The first 2 pictures.
The rest if the pictures are older pics of the same coral, just trying to show you how they look when they are fully open.

Oh I see. I know I said 3rd picture, but definitely still interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet.

With a bandsaw you should be able to get some decent frags. But acans just grow painfully slow it seems unless you actively feed them all the time, and then slightly less painfully slow.

Sweet.

With a bandsaw you should be able to get some decent frags. But acans just grow painfully slow it seems unless you actively feed them all the time, and then slightly less painfully slow.
Thwy are slow but not that bad. I started with 2 heada of each of these 2 frags. Now they are 10 to 12 heads..this is over 2 years..

Folks, so am taking the easier route here. Ine frag will go to @Mozby cause I owe him a fav also:)
The 2nd frag am giving to @Coral reefer, this way mike can attempt to cut it, keep some for him and possibly give one or more frags to other users.
Sorry I realize it's hard to make everyone happy here, but I feel this was the best approach.
Will have more stuff soon, am doing rock work and trying to free up some space for new sps. So I will keep putting things in the forum.
Cheers all.

Last edited:
Folks, so am taking the easier route here. Ine frag will go to @Mozby cause I owe him a fav also:)
The 2nd frag am giving to @Coral reefer, this way mike can attempt to cut it, keep some for him and possibly give one or more frags to other users.
Sorry I realize it's hard to make everyone happy here, but I feel this was the best approach.
Will have more stuff soon, am doing rock work and trying to free up some space for new sps. So I will keep putting things in the forum.
Cheers all.

You're giving out free stuff on your own dime. Who would have a problem with you choosing to do it however the hell you want?

Thanks for putting these up, though, especially how slow they grow. :)

Cheers all.
No problem at all!
Thanks again for contributing on our club's growth [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thank you Omar! My fire shrimp decimated my acan collection so this will be a nice way to start it back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back