Rainbow logo

Can we keep it?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, and shouldn't it be a wrasse so it is biologically accurate too?

139262531-rainbow-wrasse-fish-halichoeres-melanurus.jpg

Alternate logos to celebrate things like Pride month are only special if they are alternate and time-limited.

I think we should go back to our regular BAR logo that is on all our shirts, banners, signs, etc, and switch it out for rainbow or whatever else comes up as those celebratory months come along. Like every other organization.

Alternate logos to celebrate things like Pride month are only special if they are alternate and time-limited.

I think we should go back to our regular BAR logo that is on all our shirts, banners, signs, etc, and switch it out for rainbow or whatever else comes up as those celebratory months come along. Like every other organization.
That's a very good point.

This is my thought as well. Holiday's are only special when they come once and a while. We can still champion tolerance and inclusiveness year round, but pride is a special time.

Back