Kessil

Re: Newbie..

Welcome Er Shaddy ! Please take advantage what BAR offers with a full membership. :)

You realize this is a "saltwater fish/reef" club right ?? :D

patchin said:
Welcome. What kind of tank do you have?
Thanks. I love this so much.
10-gallon-goldfish-tank-400x300.jpg

BAYMAC said:
Kensington Reefer said:
Welcome to our place in space. Please splurge the fee for full membership...it's worth it!

Psssh, you're getting slow in your old age, Jim beat you to the punch on this one!

I think you're all getting a little slow. I think Jon, iCon and Mike are the only ones that caught on so far :)

Piper said:
BAYMAC said:
Kensington Reefer said:
Welcome to our place in space. Please splurge the fee for full membership...it's worth it!

Psssh, you're getting slow in your old age, Jim beat you to the punch on this one!

I think you're all getting a little slow. I think Jon, iCon and Mike are the only ones that caught on so far :)

Errrrr, shadddddy.

Piper said:
BAYMAC said:
Kensington Reefer said:

How so? That I didn't post about him trolling the forum? That was already said, no need to beat a dead horse now, eh? If someone did indeed miss that fact, I'd be worried ;)

BAYMAC said:
How so? That I didn't post about him trolling the forum? That was already said, no need to beat a dead horse now, eh? If someone did indeed miss that fact, I'd be worried ;)

I totally missed that part :) Now I feel pretty silly

Piper said:
BAYMAC said:

I totally missed that part :) Now I feel pretty silly

FWIW have you ever known a spammer personally? I've asked this question to countless people, no one has ever said yes :( I want to hear why the spammer thinks it works :)

Back