Neptune Aquatics

Reef-A-Palooza - Anaheim

Scott Sweet

Supporting Member
All,

I am thinking of going to Reef-A-Palooza in LA. If I go, I will be flying myself to Fullerton and spending the day there on Saturday, Aug 17 leaving out of Reid-Hillview. If you want to meet LA Fishguy (Jim Stime), he is a very good friend of mine and he will likely be there.

Anyone interested in going?

Scott

All,

I am thinking of going to Reef-A-Palooza in LA. If I go, I will be flying myself to Fullerton and spending the day there on Saturday, Aug 17 leaving out of Reid-Hillview. If you want to meet LA Fishguy (Jim Stime), he is a very good friend of mine and he will likely be there.

Scott
That’s awesome. Will your weight restrictions allow for the coral payload you’re bringing back? [emoji6]

I like Jim, he tried to bust my nuts in San Diego at MACNA because I was wearing a club shirt and some guy who called himself "The Bay Area Reefer" or something like that trolling him or something :D Both him and Scott and fun guys though, although I've seen Scott more often since he does the Royal Exclusiv booths at shows too.

All,

Scott

What airplane do you fly? I’m a controller at Oakland center and work the airspace between the Bay Area and LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Scott,
My wife and I would love to pop down with you and enjoy the festivities if you still have room?.. We're up in Marin County so a drive to SJ beats any drive to LA Thank you for offering
Paul & Brenda

Hi Scott,
My wife and I would love to pop down with you and enjoy the festivities if you still have room?.. We're up in Marin County so a drive to SJ beats any drive to LA Thank you for offering
Paul & Brenda
Ok! You bet. PM me your contact info so I can fill you in on the details.

Back