got ethical husbandry?

Reef2reef sucks and discriminates

The bs continues
Rich -- Did you do a Pride Month post also? . Just curious if they'd change your or remove it. I realize of course that shouldn't be the barometer, but I'm just trying to see if this is happening to everyone. We all know about the site owners bigotry, but are all posts affected?

I didn't know a forum was allowed/willing to alter a person's post. I wonder if they are also willing to write fake posts in people's inactive accounts. i.e. they may just keep posting under the Thales screen name since it is known/popular on the site.

What gets me is the stats of the aucide rates in the LGBTQ community. Marginalizing communities has devastating and long lasting impact.
why do not we just live and let live..

this is my opinion. I used to hang around a car club who’s exactly fit the bill. Anti Obama (at the time). Against gay marriage ( marriage should be between a man and a woman), yet they couldnt elaborate why that must be. Cracking African American jokes ( oh they asked infront of my African American wife). Anti-abortion, anti against giving money to the poor, anti-California etc.

you want to guess what they labeled themselves as ? Good Christians. What they really were is racist, white bigots.

When Hilary Clinton called these people
Deplorable she shouldn’t have apologized. Deep down she knew they were.

Randy

I wonder if the site sponsors will ever put pressure on the "owners" of r2r...
The owner doesn't care ultimately. His religious views appear to trump the $$$ he gets from the site. Mind you he's also a minister, he has other revenue streams.

I'm curious about what the sponsors feel... I'm sure they are aware. What's Reef Nutrition feel? Cali Kid Corals? Neptune Systems? Kessil? These locals should be able to give a stance.

The owner doesn't care ultimately. His religious views appear to trump the $$$ he gets from the site. Mind you he's also a minister, he has other revenue streams.

I'm curious about what the sponsors feel... I'm sure they are aware. What's Reef Nutrition feel? Cali Kid Corals? Neptune Systems? Kessil? These locals should be able to give a stance.

They silently take the money and I doubt there going to publicly speak out against a vendor that brings them money. In the end it IS buissness.

They silently take the money and I doubt there going to publicly speak out against a vendor that brings them money. In the end it IS buissness.

You seem mixed up as your response doesn't make much sense to me, sorry. The website, R2R is the one doing the action... the vendors AKA sponsors pay R2R to be there. I am saying ask them their stance on this, after all, they're paying for the service. If they remain silent, it means only one thing in this context. If I was still at Reef Nutrition, you can guarantee I'd have a response to this.

R2R is Revs second business... his evangelical ministry is is first business and what he followed in his fathers foot steps to be in.

Back