Kessil

Rostatos Reefer 450 and Reefer 170

Even with the algae scrubber, I’m having to dose a little no3 to keep levels up.

That dolabella sea hare is awesome. He munched down almost all my algae. Might be time to give him a new place to eat soon.

I was planning on buying one soon, do you want to sell it? Honestly I am not sure how long I need it so if you need it back in the future, that could work.
We can definitely wok something out. I can let you borrow it as long as you agree to do a 1 hour drip acclimation, and agree to give him back if I need it. I read that these guys are pretty sensitive to acclimation. Its the only thing I have drip acclimated in like 10 years. :)

My plan was to let this guy run around the club and clean peoples tanks. Mine probably still has another week or so of work to do.

Sump is in and plumbing just waiting. All the craziness with the plumbing is nice, but it will hinder where I put my reactors and algae scrubber. Should be a fun project trying to get that figured out.

Also going to need to get a new custom ATO container made. This one was designe to have it hooked directly to an RO system. I’m not doing that and will need enough water to last me at least 7-10 days for vacations.
View attachment 14770
That’s Legit!

Goodies started coming in
82732942-3F00-466A-A1B9-710C7182F488.jpeg

I'm interested to see how this works for you. I'm also interested how the "out" tube works. Seems like it fills till it pours out essentially an overflow? But does it then pull siphon from the out until the water reaches the bottom of the elbow?

I'm interested to see how this works for you. I'm also interested how the "out" tube works. Seems like it fills till it pours out essentially an overflow? But does it then pull siphon from the out until the water reaches the bottom of the elbow?
It has a hole drilled in the top for a siphon break.

Will do. I am waiting for the kalk to com in. I also bought a second union so that I can hard plumb the output with pvc pipe instead of using vinyl tubing.

Back