Our mission

Shipping

newfly

Supporting Member
Retail UPS/USPS pricing is kinda ridiculous. I used to be able to ship personal package through the company (i pay actual cost, but have access to the company rate) but with covid , the physical office is close.

Anyone here have access to better rate and can help? I assume this is legal, and if not, i should not be asking.

I bought a Jansport rolling backpack for the kiddo and within 2-months, the stitches start coming out. Jansport have a lifetime warranty, but the retail shipping cost almost equal the cost of a brand new bag. The package(original box) is 26x19x10 and weight ~7lb. Shipping to 78801 with UPS or USPS is about $80.

I used Jansport bag when i go to college gazilion years ago. The quality nowdays is not comparable to back then.

Are you sure you are looking at cheap ground shipping, not priority air?
USPS parcel post (retail ground shipping) is usually the cheapest.

Near as I can tell, a UPS 4 zone 7lb package should be $15.

Are you sure you are looking at cheap ground shipping, not priority air?
USPS parcel post (retail ground shipping) is usually the cheapest.

Near as I can tell, a UPS 4 zone 7lb package should be $15.
Its the size of the box

Attachments

• usps.PNG
    usps.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 270
I think Jansport has an office in the east bay; not sure if you could take the bag there.
Also try to get a quote for Parcel Post which is one of the lowest cost shipping methods

Lifetime warranty shouldn’t require you to send it back in the original box. Fold it and flatten it as much as possible and use a smaller box. Get rid of all the unnecessary packaging material to make it weigh less.

Back