Reef nutrition

Some cool looking corals

eb72c908af51e9cfc2161f76601431e2.jpg

green with purple tip goni

cb374f2a31a2b8934cacf1c43e64eb6e.jpg

purple goni

ecf1571cbaf04ceae462ff84631610e9.jpg

Orange/purple/blue walling hammers.

So I started getting bored.... and when that happens, I browse corals. When I browse corals... I find something I like 99% of the time.... when I like something, I stare at it and somehow laways convince myself to buy things... SOooooooo, just bought these online.... Im wondering if anyone has seen these hammers or similar gonis elsewhere locally? Im kind of worried they are photoshopped or under special lighting since they look quite unique and cool. Maybe Im just not used to these colors.... Anyways, taking a gamble that I hope pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JVU
Yet you can't find someone to let you borrow a truck to take my 300g rubbermade tub? :D

That said, not really into gonipora, too much trouble IMO with feeding etc. The hammer looks nice but again never got into the euphylla corals, but for different reasons.

Nice looking corals. I don’t have any thoughts on whether or not you’ll get what you see but the color balance doesn’t look too crazy to suggest super-actinic lighting or crazy photoshopping.

Yet you can't find someone to let you borrow a truck to take my 300g rubbermade tub? :D

That said, not really into gonipora, too much trouble IMO with feeding etc. The hammer looks nice but again never got into the euphylla corals, but for different reasons.

Truck shopping is so boring!! I did find a couple of people who have trucks but then they are 200k+ miles, some car problems, 30 years old, etc. With coral, I dont need to know the mileage or transmission problems it had :)

Nice looking corals. I don’t have any thoughts on whether or not you’ll get what you see but the color balance doesn’t look too crazy to suggest super-actinic lighting or crazy photoshopping.

that was my exact justification for clicking buy.... Man your words are music to my ears.

Truck shopping is so boring!! I did find a couple of people who have trucks but then they are 200k+ miles, some car problems, 30 years old, etc. With coral, I dont need to know the mileage or transmission problems it had :)

Who said anything about buying a truck, go to Kayak or Orbitz look at car rentals and then restrict the search to trucks. Or just buy my bus, it will totally fit in there :D

Who said anything about buying a truck, go to Kayak or Orbitz look at car rentals and then restrict the search to trucks. Or just buy my bus, it will totally fit in there :D

Im thinking in the long run, Im going to need a truck so why not shop for one now. Your bus would turn into me starting a mobile home DIY instead of my initial intention and then doing something stupid like trying to also put in a 200gallon tank thats somehow spill proof. I spent more time looking at insolation, plumbing and electrical wiring than I should have.... and thats when I dont even have a scooby doo mystery van... [emoji23][emoji23]

Back