Neptune Aquatics

Soon to be BAR Member..

Hey guys,

I would like to introduce a future BAR member. His name is Ethan James Azana Nono. He arrived to us June 25 2009, 3:29 AM. Weight 6lbs 10oz, 19 inches long. Hopes he'll enjoy Reefing as much as his daddy does.

Picture209.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Very excited DAD!! My Best Frag yet.. :)

Very frag nice Ed, hope the mother colony is doing well :) seriously though .....I'm very happy for both you and Ros :bigsmile: Now bring on the sleepless nights ......Whaaaa..Whaaaa

Sergio

Thanks guys.. i'm very happy.. tired.. but happy.. thanks to several 5 Hour Energy.

Mother colony is did great..:)

Hope to keep up with you guys on reefing still, but probably slow down a little and concentrate on my new little precious frag.

ken no worries, i'll still stop by and continue to work on that stuff we talked about. :)

Congratulations Ed, Thats a good looking kid. take lots of picture they grow up fast. Let your wife know congratulations and hope she's doing well.

Thanks guys, i'm really enjoying being a new dad.. :) even though i only had a few of hours of sleep in the past two days. It doesnt bother me. I even learned and enjoy changing his diapers. Weird?

Hopefully i could get him hooked on reefing also, that way I'll a good excuse to take him to all local fish stores and public aquariums.:)

Ed,

He's a chip off the old block. I can always hear him in the background in our conversations. LOL.
When are you going to set up a nano for him ? :bigsmile:

Jim

Back