got ethical husbandry?

Sunset Montipora

neuro

Webmaster
Thank you CookieJar for everything, and I'm paying the generosity forward (and back, once he has his new tank up).

If you do a search for "Tyree Sunset Montipora", it looks exactly the same. The one on the right in the attached picture is the one for DBTC. The other one will be for future DBTCs. The picture is a little washed out, but the orange is much more saturated in person.

About almost a quarter size. It's a few small frags on a single plug, which will grow back together. I would prefer this to go to someone who has an established tank so we can quickly get multiple frags going, but not a requirement.

Grows very well under:

1. 250w 14k MH w/actinics.
2. grows in both low flow and high flow, doesn't matter.
3. about 2'+ away from lights.

DBTC rules:
1. frag 2x for dbtc before selling. (this can happen within a few months, grows quickly)
2. fragging for swaps is OK, but make sure you have a frag for yourself.
3. if my tank takes a crap, i'm first in line for a frag.
4*. Those who have been generous enough to donate frags after my tank crash, gets first dibs on this particular frag. This rule does not apply to recipients of this particular frag in the event that the donors wish to pass this up.

Attachments

• 20140511_164941.jpg
    20140511_164941.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 491
Hi @neuro! Nice to meet you and your wife today and thank you so much for the awesome frag. I can't wait to watch it grow into a colony for me to frag away to DBTC as well!

Everything has opened up nicely so far. I will post pics tomorrow as my computer is acting funny. I don't want to post anymore iPhone pics because they won't do justice. ;)

Back