Neptune Aquatics

Tanks on their own

We’ve had to evacuate, so the tanks are on their own until we can get back home. We’re safe and sound, away from all the madness.

Where is that at my friend? Anyway praying for everything to be good [emoji119][emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are safe. Weather in SF was foggy and wet this morning. I hope we get a cool down, less wind, and fire fighters get these all under control soon. Keep us posted.

I know I’m not supposed to, but I snuck back home to take care of a few things. Didn’t see any police or fire personnel since the fire is still 8 miles west of us.

Good thing I did too because the 55g ATO sensor was dirty and the water level was low. Bad things would have started to happen quickly. Took care of tanks and picked up all the things we forgot.

Also installed some security cameras for extra peace of mind.

I feel your pain, lost my house (parents house) in the oakland hills firestrorm back in 1991. In the end, the fire took out half the house, my room was intact. Fish tank was....a little boiled, and about 60% full of water when I got there the next day. House still smoldering. Of course everything was dead....but I got my high school yearbooks out....I should have saved our family stuff before we ever left the house.

Taught me a lesson in life. Things are replaceable, but FAMILY and friends are not.

Good luck to you.

Fire could be down the block with as much smoke is in the air here but there's nothing near by. Stay safe everyone! Thinking of everyone in the path or that has experienced loss already

Back