got ethical husbandry?

BTA

max_nano

Supporting Member
Coral description
Bubble tip anemone
Coral light, flow, and difficulty
It will walk to where it is happy. Mine tend to walk up the rock so they may prefer higher light, but they lived happy on a nem island lower in my tank.
This bubble tip has neat white streaks and rosey pink tips. It splits often in my tank so there will hopefully be many to share.
Share two splits with other club members before selling, but let’s try to keep these splits in the clubs tanks.
you must have a tank journal to get one, because I want more journals to read

Thank you to the DBTC king, @Coral reefer for helping me get the first one of these which has proceeded to split like wild.

first split to @Twisted
Pic of the biggest one I have
F172D5D3-4A8D-4851-BCE3-1ABA3AB28CE4.jpeg

Hey Max - Do you happen to know if this one came from Mike or from the one I passed to you? Not that it matters much if both are DBTC, just curious.
https://bareefers.org/forum/threads/bubble-tip-nem.23844/page-2
They look pretty similar, at least in the pics. But lighting can make a ridiculous difference...

This one is not. But I do have a split from that lineage ready to go as soon as I catch it walking, so I’ll post in that thread too. They look extremely similar but this line has more of the white and pinker tips in my tank.

I would be interested in one if available. Not sure if I qualify for DBTC since I've only been supporting for about a month.

You have a journal so you qualify for this, thanks for becoming a supporting member! I only have one right now, but @Twisted or @Mr2KiEu may have some available. If not you are NIL (next in line)

@NeoClown I’ve got one available. It’s small only about 2”, but you can’t beat free right? To respect the qualifier requirement, create a tank journal then we can meet somewhere for pick up.

Ahh nice. I just saw it. Nice set up. I'm in Pittsburg. You? I'll be going to Aquatic Collections this weekend in case that is more convenient for you. PM me.

I’m in Fremont. If you’re heading to AC, I can meet you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back