got ethical husbandry?

The reason for the gas hike

iani

Supporting Member
Took these two photos yesterday at the bay bridge toll plaza. The driver was clueless even with people honking at her.

IMAG0014-1.jpg

IMAG0013-1.jpg

LordHelmet said:
so thats how you get more mpg on your prius.

New marketing tool for Toyota... You will fill up so infrequently, you will forget how to do it.

At least they get to ride in the carpool lane

Good thing her yellow carpool stickers will no longer be valid after July 1.
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm

While conquering india, british army would put fake trunks on their horse heads since indian war elephants would not attack those taking them for little elephants. Reminded me of that, lol.

I'm guessing that the gas station just needs to look at surveilance camera footage or check the last credit card used to track this person down. Bummer, I'm guessing it's going to be more than $250.

V

I believe those things are designed to come off if given enough force. It's an easy replacement, but I dunno how much.

I am guilty of doing this. But I caught it as soon as it happened. They do have a quick release and no gas is lost. It also didn't cost me anything, when I told them, they just had me fill out some paperwork.

sid700 said:
I believe those things are designed to come off if given enough force. It's an easy replacement, but I dunno how much.

Thats correct, if you rip a gas nozzle off the large steel coupling on the opposite end is a DESIGNED break away device. Then the gas station charges you $200 - $400 to "replace it" then when you leave they use an allen wrench and re-attach the same hose.

They actual like it when you rip them off! $$$$$$ :)

Though I dont think the one in the picture will be reinstalled :bigsmile:

Back