License to krill

The_Lazy_Reefers 75 gallon mixed reef

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member
Hey so I just setup a new build and it’s a combined effort from my 3 nanos I’ve had for a while but I’m starting a journal to keep track of it’s progress. The tank is 1 week old today and I’ll just post all the photos from setup to now and then update weekly as it ages. Big thanks to Mike for helping me get this thing filled. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member
Wow, full already! Looks great. Like the first rock structure you showed, and that trachyphylia is sweet
Yea I didn’t realize how much coral I had scattered across 3 tanks until I put it all in one place. Definitely happy with the results. Thanks again for the help!

looks fantastic man! loving all the nems you got going on. you selling any of the smaller tanks you had? i think i see a Nuvo 30?

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member
looks fantastic man! loving all the nems you got going on. you selling any of the smaller tanks you had? i think i see a Nuvo 30?
Thanks and yea I posted everything for sale in the sale forums. The 30L is up for grabs still

MolaMola

Supporting Member
Wow, that is beautiful! I really like the variety of corals. I bet the motion of the nems and Euphyllias is cool to watch. Do the fish and shrimp go around exploring different caves? Did you try to place the anemones where they are shown in the photo? Looks great. Are they staying put?

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member
My tomini is becoming more comfortable every day, she even discovered that her cave from the old tank made it into this one.

The_Lazy_Reefer

Supporting Member

All cleaned up. Sumps looking decent and now to find my small hollow bench to go to the left for the ato reservoir and controllers