Neptune Aquatics

Trusted Online Vendors List

@Tim Obert 's post the other day about poor online experiences gave me the idea that it might be good to have a running list of online vendors that we've had positive dealings with.

While I always prefer LFS first, some things just aren't available locally.

Quick list to start. Some well known, some obscure. Please add..

Dry goods:
*BRS
*Aquacave
*Saltwater.com

Livestock:
*Pieces of the Ocean (POTO)
*Chaos Aquaculture
*Aqua Dreams
*AquaSD
*Top Shelf Aquatics
*SBB Corals
*Liveaquaria
*Salty Underground
*Mistress Corals
*Cherry Corals

Dry goods:
saltwateraquarium.com
Amazon (maybe too obvious, but I buy quite a bit from them, and trust them when it comes direct from Amazon)

Livestock:
Diver’s Den (I know it is owned by LA but it is run separately)

Reef Cleaners
I have a mixed opinion of reef cleaners. I have placed 3 or 4 orders with them, up until the last one I was really happy with them.

On the last order I found aiptasia attached to one of the snail shells. I messaged reef cleaners and they didn't really seem to care. They said I could ship back the order if I want (not really an option) but it definitely seemed like the aiptasia was a known issue.

So, not sure I'll order from them next time.

I've had a couple of very good experiences with Champion Lighting out of PA: https://www.championlighting.com/

It's where I randomly found my new Trident when BRS and Marine Depot were out of stock. I've gotten a few other things from there as well.

For food (LRS), I go to Premium Aquatics. great service there as well
+1 con championlighting -- been meaning to look them up ... all I remember was the "lighting" part. hah

Back