Neptune Aquatics

Used Gear swap/sale at 3/20 frag swap?

Apon

Supporting Member
Since we have a members only frag swap next week, and it seems we have room at the event maybe we an use the occasion to see if anyone wants to sell/trade equipment? Maybe post what you are looking for or what you have to trade?

• I am looking for little nano korella size pumps for my nano.
  • Also I have free single ended 175 mh bulbs if anyone needs any.
  • Anyone need a CPR aquafuge 2 for trade or I can sell?

If this is a bad idea lmk and I can remove post.

Since we have a members only frag swap next week, and it seems we have room at the event maybe we an use the occasion to see if anyone wants to sell/trade equipment? Maybe post what you are looking for or what you have to trade?

• I am looking for little nano korella size pumps for my nano.
  • Also I have free single ended 175 mh bulbs if anyone needs any.
  • Anyone need a CPR aquafuge 2 for trade or I can sell?

If this is a bad idea lmk and I can remove post.
I think I have a Nano koralia in my garage for you.

I have these sitting around. All are free.

1 bag Aragonite
intank media basket for a 16 gallon biocube
old eshopps skimmer not sure of the model I bought this maybe 10 years ago used it for maybe a week and it’s been in my garage ever since.
2436967B-BB0A-4B0B-B99E-8741E8693C8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JVU
From what I understand there is an entire parking lot area around the back that has zero traffic flowing through it so there definitely is places to sell/get rid of old stuff. Although 100% you can not leave anything, it is not the clubs responsibility to deal with stuff you can't get rid of through other means.

On second thought… that mount might actually not work. I just realized that I don’t think I’ll have enough space between the back of the tank and the wall behind it to retract the arm portion of the mount enough that it’s centered over my tank. Going to have to get a gooseneck I think. Bummer! Thanks anyways

Anyone interested in some older Kessil lights? I have one of the original 350's new in the box, not compatible with a controller (at least I think that is the model, not at home to check right now). I bought it when they first came out but never used it. Been sitting in a box ever since. I also purchased a used 360 that is controller compatible about 5 years ago. Never used that one either. If anyone is interested let me know and I can bring them to the swap. No goosenecks, just have the lights. These would probably work best for a frag tank.
Gerry

Anyone interested in some older Kessil lights? I have one of the original 350's new in the box, not compatible with a controller (at least I think that is the model, not at home to check right now). I bought it when they first came out but never used it. Been sitting in a box ever since. I also purchased a used 360 that is controller compatible about 5 years ago. Never used that one either. If anyone is interested let me know and I can bring them to the swap. No goosenecks, just have the lights. These would probably work best for a frag tank.
Gerry
want to trade for a aquafuge 2 new in box too? Only opened to see what was in there.

Anyone coming to the swap want to trade a kessil 360 with gooseneck for a prime 16HD/hydra with gooseneck? If so, pm

Can also bring my BNIB GHL ProfiLux starter or clear water Cw-100 scrubber if anyone is interested (check out my b/s/t post)

Gerry
Went home last night and took some pics. My bad. Both are 350’s. The first pic is a 2012 unit that has never been used. The second is the one I bought used. It was 2 years old when I bought several years ago and I have not used it.
Gerry

Attachments

• 23CB1A74-FD9F-462C-8E01-E2FAD12508CC.jpeg
    23CB1A74-FD9F-462C-8E01-E2FAD12508CC.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 9A544AB5-B271-4D75-8755-E5D564440B02.jpeg
    9A544AB5-B271-4D75-8755-E5D564440B02.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 100
Back