Neptune Aquatics

well I'm back!!!!!!

Well I fell on to hard times I got a divorce and had to sell my tank. And after 9 months I'm back and just went all out agian Damn hobby lol worst then crack..... lol I got a brand new bio cube 29, a 60w led, intank media basket and refugeium, and I made the tank rimless today its just starting up so I ll be taking it slow and back on track... sorry I ve been gone guys but divorce was easy but now I got everything handled and now I can spend more on my tank!!!!! Lol

We should start a poll: "How many hobbyist had a fight with your significant other regarding your tank."
I've had many "discussions" with my wife regarding the tanks. ;)

hahaha, it didn't help...... She hated that thing! Oh well she's gone I got back into shape and I go hang out with my friends alot more. This hobby is bad I'm already looking for a WiFi controller........SMH. Its about ready I went shopping around didn't buy anything just getting thoughts for what I want to put in. My 60w will be good for everything and for fish I'm going for only a few nice one's. making a Biocube rimless wasn't as bad as I though i should have done it to my RSM. Well I'm glad to be back I may stop by the meeting to say hi and see what you guys have been up to. I ll start my tank build thread tomorrow when I get my camera. Thanks again guys OH IF ANY ONE HAS A CONTROLLER REEF ANGEL FOR SALE LET ME KNOW LOL.

Back