Jestersix

What other pets do you have?

IOnceWasLegend

Supporting Member
Odds are, if you're here, you've got pets in the form of fish, inverts, and/or coral. What other fuzzy, feathery, and/or scaly buddies do you have?

My wife and I have:

• Four cats: Theia, Kronos, Helios, and Asteria. Two were planned adoptions, two just showed up on our back porch (about 2 years between them)
  • An Arizona blonde tarantula named Angie

IOnceWasLegend

Supporting Member
post pics of your dogs! I can’t get one but really want one. My older brother is about to get a German shepherd puppy to train and I’m very jealous. I know @ofzakaria has two good fluffy reefing buddies
Not dogs, but:

IMG_20200910_103013.jpg

IMG_20200908_205746.jpg

IMG_20200912_115200.jpg

(The orange one, Helios, was curious about my tank when I set it up...he took one lick of water, made a face, and has left it alone ever since.)

Wlachnit

BOD
Staff member
Odds are, if you're here, you've got pets in the form of fish, inverts, and/or coral. What other fuzzy, feathery, and/or scaly buddies do you have?

My wife and I have:

• Four cats: Theia, Kronos, Helios, and Asteria. Two were planned adoptions, two just showed up on our back porch (about 2 years between them)
  • An Arizona blonde tarantula named Angie
Let's see a pic of the tarantula!

Mike Yasin

Supporting Member
Man i wish I can keep hens..i grew up with animals, chicken, goats lamb, ducks u name it.
Unfortunately where I live I cannot keep chickens.:(((
Yeah- we used to have 7 - one was taken out by a raccoon (we think), and another was old age. They're all going on 7 years, so coming close to the end.

IOnceWasLegend

Supporting Member
Ginger cats (in my experience) are friendly, loving, adorable, intelligent, and they make up for all that by being turds half the time. Our orange cat is more like a dog than a cat, but he's also figured out how toilets work, how to open wooden drawers, and how to open cabinets (all of which are things we've tried to get him to stop).

Srt4eric

Supporting Member
Ginger cats (in my experience) are friendly, loving, adorable, intelligent, and they make up for all that by being turds half the time. Our orange cat is more like a dog than a cat, but he's also figured out how toilets work, how to open wooden drawers, and how to open cabinets (all of which are things we've tried to get him to stop).
He just turned 6 months. I keep finding him in the cupboards also.

Kathryn

Supporting Member
I can't tell what morph your corn snake is but looks great! Maybe a Butter Corn?
I honesty have no idea but that sounds about right - I adopted her from a friend over a decade ago, never asked about the morph ¯\_(ツ)_/¯