High Tide Aquatics

Where to find 1 1/4" threaded to 1" slip reducing bushing?

kinetic

Supporting Member
Anyone have a good go-to place for plumbing pieces?

I need a 1 1/4" male thread to 1" slip reducer.

Like this, but the 1" is a slip conversion rather than a thread:

I get most of my fittings from Water Savers. They have a few locations throughout the Bay Area. You might need to use 1" male adapter to get to slip assuming you have enough room. You can also try Ewing Irrigation.

1667338274709.png

I get most of my fittings from Water Savers. They have a few locations throughout the Bay Area. You might need to use 1" male adapter to get to slip assuming you have enough room. You can also try Ewing Irrigation.

View attachment 42947

I was looking at their pricing, it's pretty expensive for something like a 3/4" union ($30). Is that right?

And they also don't have what I need.

I know I can get a thread to slip adapter, but it would be best to have both happening at the same time. That's why I'm looking for a reducer that goes from male thread to female slip.

I found their pricing to typically be in line or slightly better than Home Depot or Lowes but some items there can be excessive. I have yet to pay retail price even through I'm just a cash customer there but I do find that my "discount" varies depending on who is working the counter. If they have a location near by you it would be worth a trip in to see if they have it on the shelf. Their website doesn't always match what they physically stock. That's at least true for Water Savers. It's been a few years since I've been to Ewing.

I was looking at their pricing, it's pretty expensive for something like a 3/4" union ($30). Is that right?

And they also don't have what I need.

I know I can get a thread to slip adapter, but it would be best to have both happening at the same time. That's why I'm looking for a reducer that goes from male thread to female slip.
Text sent

Back