Kessil

MACNA 2016 : Who is Going?

I'm going, may not be going all 3 days, but once they release the a schedule of talks/events I'll know. My little one might even make an appearance there... although I told my wife it probably won't be good because if he has a melt down I don't want it ruining my day :D

@Ashalye and I are planning to fly down and attend a day or two of the show. We'll be staying and visiting with family in the SD area, so kind of a two for one trip. Hope to see you at the show.

Come on Mike, you'll go to Reef-a-palooza but not MACNA!? :D

@<3-2-reef same here with family doing in SD and then maybe a trip to the zoo or something (he's 4 months old, he has a kick just going to Home Depot :D)... except driving (probably) although I am tempted about flying, I can go on "cheap" days and United has round trip tickets for $117, although if I add a rental car that'll be more... but still the thought of not driving for 10+ hours with a baby in the car might outweigh the cost :D

I'll be there. I'm probably going to drive down during the day on Friday, so I'll be there for the reception Friday night and then the conference Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone interested in sharing a room? Most of the conference rates are sold out. I'll probably get the conference rate Friday and rack rate Saturday.

Yes, I saw that. I have been to a few of these and there is just nothing like the convenience and congeniality of being in the conference hotel. Just so much easier to participate in the spontaneous socializing that happens. I am in Friday, going to bet they will let me extend it once I am there.

Yes, I saw that. I have been to a few of these and there is just nothing like the convenience and congeniality of being in the conference hotel. Just so much easier to participate in the spontaneous socializing that happens. I am in Friday, going to bet they will let me extend it once I am there.

"Spontaneous socializing"? Is that a euphemism for partying?

Back