High Tide Aquatics

225 upgrade IS HERE

Damn didn't know you have that much height under there until you stand in there LOL ..

What kind of rocks are those? They look like reeferrocks but I thought they stop selling them.

euod said:
Great looking set-up and nice toys. Can't wait. I think you mentioned that you are keeping this tank at low temp. Are you thinking of keeping deepwater fish?
Thinking about it. We will see.

Tumbleweed said:
Looking good Ian.
Thanks Brian

mpoletti said:
The progress is looking very nice Ian. How are to corals doing in the transfer?
Thanks Mark, corals actually faired pretty well. No casualties that I know of.

Elite said:
Damn didn't know you have that much height under there until you stand in there LOL ..

What kind of rocks are those? They look like reeferrocks but I thought they stop selling them.
They are Marco Key Largo rock. Yeah there is over 6' of clearance.

vapormd said:
Ian - looking great - looks like you made a ton of progress over the weekend!
Thanks Perry. Lots of progress thanks to everyone's help.

sfsuphysics said:
Looks good Ian. I'm with Phong, I was thinking Rich's under the house type of height, that's practically basement height!

It was plenty of height for some people others of us just had to make sure to stand between the rafters if we were gonna be standing up straight. Think it is about 6' exactly high.

seminolecpa said:
sfsuphysics said:
Looks good Ian. I'm with Phong, I was thinking Rich's under the house type of height, that's practically basement height!

It was plenty of height for some people others of us just had to make sure to stand between the rafters if we were gonna be standing up straight. Think it is about 6' exactly high.

Really? Was it a little taller in the place Ian is standing in the picture, because I know he's shorter than I but not THAT much shorter.

I think the basement clearance was perfect for most of us. Not sure I could say same for Dudley and Bryan. I think Bryan was watching his surroundings as he moves around avoiding thing like the light. Lol

wish I had a basement too!

sfsuphysics said:
Almost, Bryan did hit his head on the light bulb. haha

JAR said:
OMG Ian.
Simply awesome.
I wish I had a basement.
Thanks Jon.

drdoolittle said:
I think the basement clearance was perfect for most of us. Not sure I could say same for Dudley and Bryan. I think Bryan was watching his surroundings as he moves around avoiding thing like the light. Lol

wish I had a basement too!
He did a bad job avoiding it.

eldiablosrt8 said:
hey man whatever you need this week just text me i can help out if you need anything else
Will do, I'll probably be plumbing on sunday of this week.

LOL. Yeah, he did. He only got shocked once replacing the socket. :p

There's quite a bit of headroom down there. If you're 6' or over, then you'll have to be slightly more careful. You'll be fine walking down there, Mike.

Ian....that fixture lifting setup you have is awesome!!! I'm going to have to do that one of these days for my suspended canopy. How does the actuator work? Does it roll up the suspension wires like a winch?

We told Ian to recess the box into the ceiling, but nobody wanted to climb into the attic and cut big holes in Ian's new house :D

Back