Kessil

70 Gal Keith Grandt tank

Guess it's time for a pic update! Was happy to have people over early this year for the SF tank tour. Seems to be doing pretty well, but there's always a few things annoying me... Aiptasia are popping up (added some berghia from @Dan-sf - he has an awesome tank by the way) so hopefully they'll settle in and help out. It's getting a little crowded, and may have to think about taking out some "ground cover", but I really like everything that's growing in there. We'll see.

tank.jpg

A few chalices - avatar

Geneva's chalice from @Coral reefer
geneva.jpg

A splurge from the last CFM
raja.jpg

The beginnings of what will hopefully be a cool discosoma 'shroom rock
discosoma.jpg

Fish pics - tough to get good pics, but I love the fish
Yellow tang. I know, the tank is too small for it for the long haul. I picked him up from a local reefer when I helped him break down his tank. Came with a 4 stripe damsel who's living in the sump that I though was going to get flushed... But he's good for now
tang 2.jpg

Damsels get such a bad rap, I've had these springers for a couple of years now, with no aggression issues at all. They've paired off and seem to spawn pretty regularly. But, based on my flatworm population, they do not eat them. At all.
springers.jpg

Tough little bastard, but keeps me from being tempted to add anything else to the tank. No problems with current tankmates though.
orchid.jpg

Terrible pic of one of my fav acros. I bought this as a bleached out frag from Neptune's bargain bin a while back, and it's turned out really nice
shortcake.jpg

Back