High Tide Aquatics

Almost free 275 Gallon Water Containers.

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Two containers -- friend needs them gone. He wants $100.00 for both!
275-gallon-ibc-water-tank-container-americanlisted_34456827.jpg

Damn... those are the types I want to eventually have (sacrifice some garage space and run some pipe since they're too large to fit through a doorway)... unfortunately no space for them now, and no truck to move them :D

Bruce a couple questions. The most important one first, what did they used to hold? I know some of these have held fertilizer and what not, and I'm not comfortable with anything that had "unknown" in them. Second, do they have bulkheads? Or do they need to be drilled?

Bruce a couple questions. The most important one first, what did they used to hold? I know some of these have held fertilizer and what not, and I'm not comfortable with anything that had "unknown" in them. Second, do they have bulkheads? Or do they need to be drilled?

They have only held water. My maintenance man at the building used them during the drought. He'd take them to the city and get free water. Almost assuredly do not have bulkheads since they were used just for his yard irrigation.

How did he get water in and out of them? The top, back, one in the picture looks like there's some sort of valve at the bottom

But if they don't have bulkheads I might have to pass, while cutting a hole for a bulkhead probably isn't an issue, those things usually have very small openings at the top so getting a bulkhead in would not be an easy thing.

Back