Our mission

Any suggestions for a nice romantic dinner??

Hey all! Can anyone suggest a nice place to have a romantic birthday dinner with the wifey? Something similiar to "top of the mark" with a nice view and good food?

So far i have shadow brook in Capitola as an option but would like to see what other options i have. I been on yelp and its driving me crazy trying to pick one judging from all the reviews i been reading all morning. Would like to know your experiences and suggestions from around the bay area.

Thanks Guys/Gals!

Just what are your $$$ and travel limits?

SB is nice but there are dozens of nicer, top notch restaurants in the over all Bay Area. But then again I go to SB 6- 12 times a year and sometimes I WALK over and just get lunch (not accounted for in the 6t - 12 times)

Gresh, I'm willing to spend some money but would like something where we get our money's worth.

Mitch, Im willing to drive up to the city even down around the capitola area. Just want to get an idea of what else is around the bay and if you guys had good experiences in any of them. i will check out skates right now.

How about the Moss Beach Distillery overlooking the ocean. There's a rest. up on Skyline that has a beautiful view of the Bay Area. Good food too. I'll get the name.( Bella Vista)

Hiep, we did melting pot a few years ago. She really likes the place but she goes there for Christmas dinner with her co workers the week before her bday! lol awesome place tho.

Patchin, I will look into bella vista and the moss beach distilery. .....I think i saw that on yelp. thanks!

I too like the Mountain House very much

Also, Creola in San Carlos. Food is 11+ but atmosphere is "OK"
Village Pub in Woodside
Meza Luna, HMB

screebo said:
Meza Luna, HMB

Amazing place, ask to sit in Giovanni's section and drop my name ;) he and I are very close friends. It's a little on the noisy side, that's why I didn't list it, the food is A+++++ though.

tuberider said:
screebo said:
Meza Luna, HMB

Amazing place, ask to sit in Giovanni's section and drop my name ;) he and I are very close friends. It's a little on the noisy side, that's why I didn't list it, the food is A+++++ though.
And if you are in Livermore, hit up the sister restaurant Terra Mia. I LOVE that place.

In Capitola there also is Paradise Grill. I tend to go there more often then Shadow Brooke.

No votes for the Stinking Rose? it has a rose in the name, that's romantic right? If you can still kiss after dinner your love should last forever right? right?

Back