Kessil

Anyone can bring a bottle of Oyster Feast to the meeting that I can buy?

alve

I have contacted Max at the Aquarium Showroom to see if he sells Oyster Feast but he doesn't have any. I checked around where I live but can not find an LFS that has it either. If you are close to one that does sell it would it be possible to bring a bottle to the meeting and I pay you for it? I don't really want to drive a long way to an LFS just for one bottle. Thanks.

I am pretty sure that if it was arranged for a "Bar special" on the a psuedo group order of Oyster feast, that a ton would get sold at the next meeting. I know that a lot of people want to try it. As someone who already does use it, I wouldn't mind buying another larger bottle.

/hint hint

That would be a great idea! I also have a feeling that a lot of it would get sold. If Max would have had it I was going to ask him to put a bottle on the side because I am sure on Saturday he would have sold out on this stuff.

Gresham, can something like this be arranged? :)

I would also like to try a bottle of Oyster Sauce for my eggrolls...oops, I mean Oyster Feast for my corals if this should come about. :D

I have an extra bottle that I won at BAYMAC that you can have Aldie. I already had a bottle that I am not through yet. You could just buy me another one the next time you see one. Figure what I have left should last another week or 2.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5514.msg68635#msg68635 date=1229021511]
I am pretty sure that if it was arranged for a "Bar special" on the a psuedo group order of Oyster feast, that a ton would get sold at the next meeting. I know that a lot of people want to try it. As someone who already does use it, I wouldn't mind buying another larger bottle.

/hint hint

[/quote]

Group Buys must be submitted a month in advance, meaning we need to know the order a month in advance.
At the moment there are no larger OF bottles then 6oz.

Thanks Bryan! I am not sure I will be able to find a bottle within the next two weeks and I wouldn't want you to run out.

I did contact Max to see if he could get an order in for Saturday since it seems there might be a lot of interest. Otherwise Tony might be able to arrange something before the swap ;D

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=5514.msg68651#msg68651 date=1229023892]
So, a group buy could be done for Jan or Feb?

Gresham, are your products refrigerated?
[/quote]

Yes, every last one of them :)

[quote author=newreefnut link=topic=5514.msg68658#msg68658 date=1229027788]
I will take a bottle as well! Do you have the big bottles or just the 6oz.?
[/quote][quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5514.msg68647#msg68647 date=1229023477]

At the moment there are no larger OF bottles then 6oz.
[/quote]

We do not offer anything other then the 6oz. The website and brochures are wrong..for the time being.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5514.msg68674#msg68674 date=1229030156]..for the time being.
[/quote]

eh ? :-D ticktockticktock!!

Max, last bottle for me?

Thanks Gresham, good to know I need to make space in the frig. next to the Ketchup bottle. :)

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=5514.msg68697#msg68697 date=1229033169]
Gresham, will Tridacnids eat Oyster Feast? Or is that too canibalistic?
[/quote]
Well you do realize how they raise them with the various colors and patterns don't you?? :D

Back