Reef nutrition

Anyone going to reefapoloza next month?

My wife and I went for a few hours on Saturday. We're not out looking for the $2000 animals. So, for us it was just looking, talking, and having a great time. Lots of really nice people in the hobby for sure. I was looking for interesting chalices. There was a TON of the same rainbow chalice, and a few interesting morphs that caught my eye until I noticed the comma in the price tag.

Maybe I didn't get to see the 'behind the counter' stuff :)

Also, Tin, with Coral Exotic probably had some of the widest variety strong coloring animals around...while also not having the same corals as everyone else. Really impressive. I hope the show went well for him. I contributed my part with a couple of Acans and that CK Peyote Dreams monti I've been looking for.

My wife and I went for a few hours on Saturday. We're not out looking for the $2000 animals. So, for us it was just looking, talking, and having a great time. Lots of really nice people in the hobby for sure. I was looking for interesting chalices. There was a TON of the same rainbow chalice, and a few interesting morphs that caught my eye until I noticed the comma in the price tag.

Maybe I didn't get to see the 'behind the counter' stuff :)

Also, Tin, with Coral Exotic probably had some of the widest variety strong coloring animals around...while also not having the same corals as everyone else. Really impressive. I hope the show went well for him. I contributed my part with a couple of Acans and that CK Peyote Dreams monti I've been looking for.
All of my acans are from thinh

Back