Jestersix

Anyone have any experience or info on Cade S2 aquariums?

Looking to purchase the Cade 600 S2 and was wondering if anyone else has had experience with Cade tanks. I know they're fairly new to the US market so i can't find much info on youtube about them. I really like them because of the built in control center in the stand and the built in gravity ATO within the tank itself.

Never seen one, but interesting.
I like the built in ATO.
The lower weir intake is a bit weird though.
Yep, the built in ATO although it doesn't really hold much water, is a winner for me. As for the weir, i didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. Maybe it's adjustable? See that's the problem with not having enough info on a new product.

This shouldn't be a problem tho if they provide all the plumbing? What am i missing?
Sometimes when a manufacturer provides all the plumbing and happens not to be standard, there might be an issue or two down the road; I believe Elos had/has metric plumbing? Also CAD Lights drain/return had/has odd size bulkhead assembly and Red Sea with their proprietary plumbing.
Plumbing might be ok but in the event of a leaky connection right there, you might need to scramble to find a quick solution while the replacement piece/s arrive.

Sometimes when a manufacturer provides all the plumbing and happens not to be standard, there might be an issue or two down the road; I believe Elos had/has metric plumbing? Also CAD Lights drain/return had/has odd size bulkhead assembly and Red Sea with their proprietary plumbing.
Plumbing might be ok but in the event of a leaky connection right there, you might need to scramble to find a quick solution while the replacement piece/s arrive.
Got it! Thanks for the explanation.. definitely something to consider.

I bought an extra set of plumbing pieces for my red sea just in case for this reason.

Back