got ethical husbandry?

Anyone in Pacifica that could pick up some books for me?

under_water_ninja

High Tide Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey there, seeing if anyone in Pacifica will be coming to any of the event at the shop and can pick up these books for me, please let me know. Thank you!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6595.png
    IMG_6595.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 53
Those are some excellent books!

For our members younger than 30: Books are an archaic form of communicating knowledge where you can’t pinch-zoom.

We have two of the upper-right books and gathered a small collection of other known books by now. There is one volume of the Julian Sprung books that is super expensive to buy and we are still hoping to buy this at one time.

My son is 12 and has read all of them, and I have not (more the pinching and zoom-out type). My other son did a test with him on which page to find certain types of fishes explained and in most cases he was correct.

Therefore, agree on the value of books, but not necessarily on the age reference in all cases :)

hey @under_water_ninja - I have to take Lana for a doctor's appointment on the penninsula tomorrow. I could pick them up in the early afternoon. Feel free to email me mohan.kanungo@gmail.com or text 858-397-8828 to coordinate. I could bring them over to the shop this weekend.
Thanks so much man!!! I just messaged Micheal asking for his number. I will pass it along when he sends it over. Thanks again!!!!!

You need this series
And
Dynamic Aquaria by Adey & Loveland

Looked this up. There are several volumes of this book on the picture (volume 2 here, and there seems to be at least 4 volumes). Are all recommended?

Also, there appears to be a new release of the Dynamic Aquaria book for May this year, so I might wait, and its exciting that new books are being released.

Looked this up. There are several volumes of this book on the picture (volume 2 here, and there seems to be at least 4 volumes). Are all recommended?

Also, there appears to be a new release of the Dynamic Aquaria book for May this year, so I might wait, and its exciting that new books are being released.
Yes, get all 4 volumes
This one too, to be complete
;)

Attachments

• A5D1EF9A-B8B3-416E-AA92-5CE3AE19B8BE.jpeg
    A5D1EF9A-B8B3-416E-AA92-5CE3AE19B8BE.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 30
Back