got ethical husbandry?

aquarium store I can't find

They sell these cheap rimless tanks for dirt cheap with power compact lights, dirt cheap stuff. If anyone knows where it is or what its called.

Wasn't that some place that imported really crappy asian stuff. The tanks cracked and the the lights were electrical hazards?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/aqua-traders-san-bruno

Depending on how long ago your memory was from you could also be referring to 99Fish, which is no longer in business.

costa510 said:
They sell these cheap rimless tanks for dirt cheap with power compact lights, dirt cheap stuff. If anyone knows where it is or what its called.

Do you know what city it was in? That would help a lot. :)

Yeah dude. I bought the cheap stuff. Now it sits in my garage. mostly tired garbage. I should just take it to the dump or put it on CL so I can get cased out by some reefthugs. ;)

You also may try posting what you want.
A lot of people have garages full of pretty quality used stuff.
Quality-Used is WAY better than Crappy-New.

Aqua traders is only good for providing a cheap fixture to gut and replace with good parts. It's hard to diy the case.

hahaha yea i know they are crap dont even have a over flow but i wanted this little 14 gallon to mess around with. When I saw it I was thinking theres got to be something up with these.

Save up and get something halfway decent :)

Trying new things in a test tank is fine, but you want to make sure that equipment failure isn't eminent, which would lead to tank death. These are living animals we are keeping and we want to keep them that way :-D

Just look for a store sellinh Doh Aqua. They dont cost an arm and leg and theyre pretty dar- nice.

Those are decent tanks as well. They are no Jebo that is for sure.

anathema said:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/aqua-traders-san-bruno

Depending on how long ago your memory was from you could also be referring to 99Fish, which is no longer in business.

Same operator, when 99Fish got ticketed for having containers outside their business, they closed up, moved and changed ownership (on paper) and moved up the road to avoid paying the city for fines. A class act for sure :~

Back