High Tide Aquatics

Atlantis Chronic Hairy Stag

kvosstra

Supporting Member
Super rare Atlantis coral - it was out of stock for a few years, until I supplied them with a few more frags. Anyway, I have 2 frags left in my frag tank!

pick 1-50
Must give 2 back (this could take a while...its a SLOW grower!)
Must have 2+ DBTC.

-Kyle

Well guys! Bryan picked the number on the dot and Scuba picked 7....Euod...you have to pick a number! Sorry!

Ill try to be at the board meeting, otherwise, we can rendezvous another time. Ill also be around this weekend, so come on by if that works for you. Saturday is best.

-Kyle

Here is the frag I picked up from Kyle. A bit bleached on the back, but I think it should be fine.
Atlantis%20Chronic%20Hairy%20Stag.jpg

Bleached...you mean dead. LOL - but the front 1/2 should do just fine. Lots of flow and good light and it should regain its intense green color and long polyps. Its a stunning coral when its happy!

-Kyle

kvosstra said:
Bleached...you mean dead. LOL - but the front 1/2 should do just fine. Lots of flow and good light and it should regain its intense green color and long polyps. Its a stunning coral when its happy!

-Kyle

:bigsmile: LOL Yeah... I meant dead.

By the way, what's your recommendation as far as placement? I have 2X400W MH.

It was near the bottom my my 180 under ATI T5's - it was pretty happy there. I'd suggest middle of the tank, but with lots of good indirect flow - the polyps really come out in full force with a good varied current.

Back