Neptune Aquatics

BAR app?

northbay-reefer said:
So we can use our iphone to get discount at LFS :D

I paid for my starbuck coffee this morning using the new app
So you're gonna wave a $700 phone in front of the guy behind the counter and ask for $5 off on a frag?

:D

Mr. Ugly said:
northbay-reefer said:
So we can use our iphone to get discount at LFS :D

I paid for my starbuck coffee this morning using the new app
So you're gonna wave a $700 phone in front of the guy behind the counter and ask for $5 off on a frag?

:D

Actually the iPhone 4G is $199 and the old one is like $99. :p

well It will be the same as this just more easy. I dont like using the internet on my Iphone, plus when I'm board I can see what's the news. Charge for it and let the money go the club, I dont know.

No offense but why make an app for something when u can bookmark website n do more. Never understood an app when its same as searching the actual website

eldiablosrt8 said:
No offense but why make an app for something when u can bookmark website n do more. Never understood an app when its same as searching the actual website

That's because the app is often just the website (though it looks a little different) but you get to market it in the app store. Check out the reefbuilders on your iPhone as an example.

Reef builders doesn't have an app. They have what people call a web app. Not an app either, but a formatted web page.

You could get thus site to work with taptalk which is an app to read online forumns if the site is compatible.

Back