Neptune Aquatics

Best part of my trip so far

Title says it all. I'll try add some pics from my camera later but these are the few I grabbed on my phone. Really wish i had been feeling better but after 2.5 days of driving and sightseeing I'm hurting pretty bad. They had a cool thing where you could go snorkel in their big reef tank for free, just wasn't feeling up to attempting it. Don't know if I could have actually done it or not seeing as the last time I tried to get into a pool a few years back my leg couldn't take the pressure past 10-12".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407873417.977781.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407873437.309937.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407873452.592916.jpg

Title says it all. I'll try add some pics from my camera later but these are the few I grabbed on my phone. Really wish i had been feeling better but after 2.5 days of driving and sightseeing I'm hurting pretty bad. They had a cool thing where you could go snorkel in their big reef tank for free, just wasn't feeling up to attempting it. Don't know if I could have actually done it or not seeing as the last time I tried to get into a pool a few years back my leg couldn't take the pressure past 10-12".

FWIW if you turned around while sitting in the bar (that looks at the aquarium), REEFstock has been held in a room just behind you.

That was about all they had for corals there. A few nps in another tank I don't think I managed to get a good pic of. Most of the rest were all fake inserts. I'll try and post up more pics when I get to a hotel or somewhere with wifi

Back