Kessil

BIG UV unit available in SF

Clearing more space and trying to avoid the landfill.
Emperor Aquatics UV unit; disclaimer? needs a new set of O rings as well as a bullhead connector.
Has two power supplies, a big 120W and a 40W. I believe I have bulb(s) for both PS and the quartz sleeve.
This unit is great if you got tired of seeing Lake Merced all green and want to take action by yourself and have the three bodies of water crystal clear or use it in your pond/swimming pool/lagoon.
Pick up in SF and please post here your interest rather than pm.

Hello Mario,

You should put up your warehouse with full of aquarium stuff on here for auction. By doing this, you don't have to throw away your stuffs, give a change to new hobby to get some aquarium equipment, give change for other have spare equipment...

BUMP for Mario.

Theo is yours; units (both) powered on last time I tested them, about 3 years ago (at least)
Is at my place on Tiffany. LMK when you'd like to pick up.

nly, I have a hard time whenever I look at the stuff I have; I get depressed badly so I try not to go into looking at what I have stored over the years; sometimes I have to dig out a tool here and there and things just show up so I post whenever I sort of feel OK

Thanks Mario. I will get it on Sunday afternoon.
If anyone new to the hobby that is interested in this item, you are welcome to pick it up before Sunday and save me from .... :)

Yep. Thanks for filling in the blank.
I am still in denial of where this may be going but let's hope a newbie intervene now! ;)

I remember the days when the basement was an empty man-cave hungry of a couch and a big tv, tools and fishing poles. I still do fish related stuff, go fishing; Lake Merced mainly, big fish in there (besides carp and koi) later in the year up to Yosemite for a week of lost from civilization-daly-limit-in-the-freezer-wild-trout extravaganza.
I stopped fly-fishing years ago and I intent to take on casting flies again at least for a week but if the fly thing fails, I always bring my Aero Magnumlite along for the thrill of the spin...
Oh, I have to wake up now...

Late May 2012 ~9:00pm Lake Merced:

June 2012 Tuolomne River by Carlon Falls, first fish ever:

Back