High Tide Aquatics

Building my first mixing station and already hit a problem.

So I am in the process of building a mixing station with two of the following seeing as they fit on the wire carts real nice like.

http://www.ruralking.com/ace-roto-mold-16-gallon-rectangle-flat-bottom-tank-sp0016-mm.html

I get a call from my wife asking what the F*** I ordered now. These showed up about 2 weeks earlier then i thought so I told her to receive the shipment. I get a call back saying why is this the size of a hot tub? Now I am really curious. So I get home and to my amazement I have two of these in my driveway.

http://www.ruralking.com/ace-roto-mold-205-gallon-pick-up-tank-pu0205-52.html

How they got my (2) 16 gallon rectangular water jug confused with a (2) 205 gallon Pick Up truck water container s I will never know.

Looks like the fun will begin tomorrow with trying to RGA these and get what I actually ordered. I was almost tempted to sue these for the mixing station but I think its a bit overkill for my needs.

UGG looks like it s5 gallon bucks for another month.

Eric

LOL! Looks like you need a tank upgrade.

That, or buy an industrial sized RO unit to go with those and sell water. I dunno... ;)

Also to go along with the above comment, you'll need guns, bullets, German Shepherd's and sandbags because if the end of the world ever comes, your whole neighborhood is gonna know who has all the water.

LOL. If I only had the room I would keep them. Just no where to put them. Cant even get them in the garage. :(

I would imagine shipping these back to ohio would cost more than the production cost. It would be interesting if they let me keep them and ship me the correct ones. I might have two big water containers for sale for dirt cheap in the next day or two.

I would imagine shipping these back to ohio would cost more than the production cost. It would be interesting if they let me keep them and ship me the correct ones. I might have two big water containers for sale for dirt cheap in the next day or two.

I would imagine this is exactly what would happen.

I performed the electrical work on an AT&T store years ago. We received shipment of lights from Grainger one morning. At lunchtime, a totally different truck came and made the exact same delivery. LOL!

Grainger told me to keep the extras.

Back