Neptune Aquatics

California Academy of Science and OT on Thursday.....

So I was planning on taking my son to the new Academy of Science Thursday but I had a couple of questions. I wanted to stop by OT and pick up a clam or 2 from Derek but I'm worried if I go to CAS after. Should I be at OT when they open at 11 (to get first pick on the clams :)) then spend $45 for CAS from 12ish to 5pm then sit in traffic on the way home.... or should I spend the day at CAS (is there a full day of stuff to do there?) then go to OT before they close and risk all the good clams getting picked through?

lmk what you think.... or if anyone knows of any discounts for CAS that would be cool too. tia

Levi I think they have a free weds admission once a month. I would get to tha CAS and spend a few hours there first, I've been to the CAS twice and during the week I spent 2 1/2 hours (not too crowded) but on a weekend over 4 hours with all the crowds. Have fun.

Sergio

Thats up to you! Clams I could always get in. I guess people like the ones Im getting. I want to get more like number 855 on the other thread. but are hard to come by. Just have to worry about Ian hes always here at 11! Earlier to CAS the better

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=6785.msg87668#msg87668 date=1236747759]
Levi I think they have a free weds admission once a month. I would get to tha CAS and spend a few hours there first, I've been to the CAS twice and during the week I spent 2 1/2 hours (not too crowded) but on a weekend over 4 hours with all the crowds. Have fun.

Sergio[/quote]
Yeah, unfortunately OT is closed wed's. :(

[quote author=Ocean Treasures Aquarium link=topic=6785.msg87670#msg87670 date=1236747843]
Thats up to you! Clams I could always get in. I guess people like the ones Im getting. I want to get more like number 855 on the other thread. but are hard to come by. Just have to worry about Ian hes always here at 11! Earlier to CAS the better [/quote]
Ian is no match for me, I'll have my son lock around his legs so I can beat him in the door :) jk, I'm thinking I'll hit your shop first then cruise through CAS and be over the bridge before 4.... sounds good but it's SF so with 1 wrong turn I could be way off :)

If you guys ever wanted to come to the store for anything because your in the city or need something ASAP just let me know in advance or I can give you my cell phone and if Im near by i can help you guys out. We are still at the store Mondays-Wednesdays but we are in and out doing servicing. Just let me know ;D

[quote author=Thales link=topic=6785.msg87738#msg87738 date=1236795853]
200!
[/quote]

Start low and work your way up Rich :)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6785.msg87780#msg87780 date=1236804861]
I remember when 200 pesos wasn't even 2 pennies!!!
[/quote]

709px-ZWDvUSDchart.png

Last time I was in Mexico Reagen was just getting his second term (1984) :D

Pre 93 peso ;)
http://coinmill.com/MXP_USD.html#MXP=200

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6785.msg87782#msg87782 date=1236805096]
[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6785.msg87780#msg87780 date=1236804861]
I remember when 200 pesos wasn't even 2 pennies!!!
[/quote]

709px-ZWDvUSDchart.png

[/quote]

Whoah. I looked at that and thought "that's a pretty steep curve!" and then I realized it's logarithmic too. :eek:

Back